Sir/Ma’am, these classes are Recorded.
Sir/Ma’am the MRP of complete package of CA Foundation is RS. 10,000/-.
It will include recorded lectures and printed study material, as well as access of the online test series and many other features like quick response to the queries through Phone call, WhatsApp, Video Call or Email.
No. For doing articleship one needs to clear CA-IPCC or CA Intermediate and to do articleship, one has to register with ICAI for articleship.
Both the forms 102 & 103 are mandatory to register for articleship. Form 102 is deed of articles and form 103 is statement or particulars. You may download form here.
It only needs strong determination and hard work. Anyone can clear their CA Foundation in first attempt by just clearing the concepts with study materials provided by the institute and practicing the question related to the topics from “scanner”. You should ensure practice from scanner at least thrice before your examination.
If you feel passionate about it, if you are good with numbers, love doing accounting, auditing, tax, you are meant for it.
All the courses have their scope which depends on the competence to prove your expertise in the area. Every course required different aptitude & skill set. Though CA is evergreen degree, but it depends on what you can do best.
You should send the hard copy to the branch or chapter for your area. For more clarity, you may communicate directly with ICAI student service by clicking here.
Only thing to focus on during last 20 days is Practice. Forget where you have prepared from, all the Author books. Practice the full “Scanner” thrice for every paper. Try writing past exam papers to know the level of preparation. You will be able to identify your weak areas and plan a daily mix of study, means do a practical subject and theory subject in a day so that you won't feel bored. Don’t get distracted. Focus on paper those seem tough to you but also keep in practice strong ones.
Both the courses have their features. These are few parameters you may evaluate the worth in your case:
• CMA US - 6 months
• CMA India - 3 years
• US CMA - 2 Exams (with flexibility to design your own date-sheet/exam schedule)
• CMA India- 16 Exams- 3 levels of examination
• US CMA - 2 years in finance and accounting
• CMA India - 3 year article/training period
• US CMA - International credibility, accepted in most parts of the world including India
• CMA India - largely accepted in India only.
• US CMA - College education (Graduation Degree) is mandatory and valued while the certification is granted. (You have Seven (7) years to fulfill this requirement, from the result date of clearing both exams)
• CMA India - Tends to overlap and substitute college education, so your existing graduation degree will hold no value as far as the certification is concerned.
• US CMA - USGAAP and IFRS
• CMA India - IND AS (Indian GAAP)
• If you are a US CMA, you are eligible to work in almost any part of the world in F&A or other internal accounting functions.
• CMA India, due to its focus on IND AS is naturally restricted within India and only to Indian companies.